Saturday, April 21, 2007

India!


The trip to India was magic! We travelled in the South (Hampi, Cochin, Munnar, Madurai,...) and found it marvellous: the colours, the people, the tastes, the tranquility, the temples, the simplicity,... The picture above is the main bazar of Hampi in the sunset, in the background is the main temple.


This old lady was just sitting and reflecting at the ancient Queens' bath in Hampi.


The famous Chinese fishing nets in Cochin. The atmosphere is Cochin is very strange; it's a mixture of old European (Portuguese, Dutch, British) houses, Chinese fishing nets, busy place for selling and buying,...

2 Comments:

Blogger Donatella said...

Dear Sari,
I am happy to read India went well... send some more news!
Many kisses!
Donatella.

PS may I insert the link to your blogs in mine?

6:16 pm, June 05, 2007  
Blogger zari said...

Hi Donatella!
Thanks for your comment:-) India was wonderful! We enjoyed it a lot and would love to return there any time; North next time. Btw, you can see more pics of India in my flickr site.
I'm trying to keep this site up to date with pics. I'll be going to Normandie in the coming weekend! So, in the beginning of next week I should have some new pics here.
Kisses,
z...
PS. Of course you can link the sites. Can I do the same?

9:10 pm, June 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Comments: "
Dear Sari,
I am happy to read India went well... send some more news!
Many kisses!
Donatella.

PS may I insert the link to your blogs in mine?
 
" "
Hi Donatella!
Thanks for your comment:-) India was wonderful! We enjoyed it a lot and would love to return there any time; North next time. Btw, you can see more pics of India in my flickr site.
I'm trying to keep this site up to date with pics. I'll be going to Normandie in the coming weekend! So, in the beginning of next week I should have some new pics here.
Kisses,
z...
PS. Of course you can link the sites. Can I do the same?
 
" Post a Comment